This document contains:
- Terms and conditions for using the Website and all the data provided therein;
- Terms and conditions for using the User Panel on the Website;
- Conditions for gathering, storing and using Website User’s sensitive data; and
- Other legal information.
I. BASIC TERMS
- The term "Website" hereby defines entire website under its domain name https://www.payassist.io.
- The term "Platform" hereby defines an IT-product which offers certain WEB and API interfaces for working with e-wallet platforms and their protocols in a more convenient way and provides some enhanced functionality and located on the Website.
- The term "Website User" hereby defines any private or legal entity browsing this Website and looking through informative Website pages, as well as any individual registered on the Website and using its Website User Panel.
- The term "Website User Panel" hereby defines a panel with statistical data, finance reports, User transactions and other information.
II. GENERAL AGREEMENT INFORMATION
Purpose of this Agreement
The purpose of this Agreement is to maintain harmonious and mutually beneficial relationships between the members of the Platform and Website Users, and to state certain terms and conditions for such partnership, involving general working conditions, financial and privacy issues, etc.
Platform services are provided only to those individuals above 18 years of age, or of such legal age as is allowed in your jurisdiction to effectuate a legally binding contract.
Communication with Platform
Rights of the Website User
- The Website User has a right to refer to the Website support service with questions, claims, recommendations for work improvement, or with any other information;
- The Website User has a right to demand for all of his sensitive information issued to the Platform to be fully protected and not distributed to any third parties, except for the cases where such distribution is essential for the Platform (and not restricted by law) to provide qualitative service to the current Website User;
- The Website User has a right to view full, detailed and timely transaction information, payment statistics and other financial data from his Website User Panel;
- The Website User has a right to get a prompt notification about fraudulent or potentially harmful activities performed by third parties, and combine efforts with the Platform to ensure these activities are prevented.
Obligations of the Website User
- THE WEBSITE USER AGREES THAT CONFIDENTIALITY OF THE DATA TRANSMITTED VIA THE INTERNET IS NOT GUARANTEED IN CASE WHEN THIRD PARTIES GET ACCESS TO THESE DATA OUT OF THE COMMUNICATION FACILITY ZONE SUBJECTED TO THE PLATFORM, THEREFORE, THE WEBSITE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR THE DAMAGE, CAUSED BY SUCH AN ACCESS;
- Upon registration on the Website, the Website User shall provide reliable and exact information about himself/herself and his/her contact information to the Platform;
- Upon registration on the Website, the Website User receives login and password for the safety of which he/she bears full responsibility. The Website User is obliged to change his/her personal account login data immediately if there are reasons to suspect that his/her login, e-mail address and password were revealed or may be used by third parties;
- When using the Website, the Website User shall only enter data that corresponds to reality and the legislation. Otherwise, the Platform has the right to block this Website User's operations;
- The Website User shall follow all the requirements of the Platform in order to help ensure functionality and safety of the Website;
- The Website User is to ensure the absence of any malicious software on the computer: in case of any losses all the responsibility falls on the Website User;
- The Website User shall not break safety rules and confidentiality of the Platform;
- The Website User shall report about any changes of personal information in a timely manner;
- The Website User shall not use the access to the Website to perform any illegal activity.
- The Website User shall observe all the points of the Platform policy. Violation of the policy places responsibility for the losses of the Platform, suffered as a result of such actions, on the Website User;
Rights of the Platform
- The Platform has a right to make changes to the Website, its components and the policy of the Platform independently or by means of the third parties.
- The Platform has a right to ask the Website User to follow the rules of work of the site, and also to meet safety requirements in terms of work with the Website.
- The Platform has a right to take any actions focused on the execution of conditions of cooperation and necessary for safety and functionality of the Website.
- The Platform has a right to perform scheduled maintenance of the Website at any time.
- The Platform has a right to carry out control over the personal account of the Website User.
- The Platform has a right to block the Website User’s access in case of violation of the Platform's policy.
Obligations of the Platform
- By accepting these Terms and Conditions, the Website User agrees to transfer the personal data of itself and its’ clients to the Platform, and the Website User is obliged to inform its customers thereof, receiving their permission. The Platform is a personal data processing manager. The Platform has the right to process personal data of Website User clients to fulfil its aim of providing their services, or within the framework of concluded contracts; to record customer accounts, to offer, provide and maintain their services; to fulfil and protect the Platform's rights and legal interests in fulfilling its obligations; to fulfil the obligations specified in regulatory acts and laws. The Platform has the right to obtain personal data from third parties, as well as to transfer it to third parties in accordance with the procedures specified by regulatory acts and laws in order to provide its services or in cases of legal demand.
- The Platform shall ensure safety and functionality of the Website in return.
- The Platform shall provide the Website User with full and reliable information about the state of his/her personal account on the Website.
- The Platform shall ensure security of the Website User's data, report any losses, disclosure and unauthorized access by third parties through application of security systems technologies, implementation of the limited access mode and control of data access by authorized employees.
Responsibilities of the Platform:
- The Platform under no circumstances bears responsibility for any damage, which may arise from Website usage, impossibility of usage, or as a result of such usage.
- The Platform doesn't bear responsibility for any indirect real damage or the missed benefit of the Website User or third parties.
- The Platform isn't responsible for the Website User's losses which have resulted from malicious programs in the equipment or malware, wrong filling of the information in the documents or violation of the cooperation conditions.
- The Platform doesn't guarantee the full functionality of the Website under force majeure circumstances and in unforeseen situations.
- External references may be placed on the Website of the Platform, and the Platform doesn't bear responsibility for them.
- The Platform isn't responsible for malfunctions, mistakes and failures in the working process of programs or hardware facilities which provide functioning of the Website, caused by reasons beyond the control of the Platform, and also the Website User's losses caused by them.
IV. OTHER LEGAL INFORMATION
1. Copyright and trademarks
All rights are reserved.
Unless stated otherwise or anything contained to the contrary or any proprietary material owned by a third party and so expressly mentioned, Platform owns all Intellectual Property Rights to and into the Platform Website content. Viewing, copying, printing and publishing any of that content is only possible in compliance with the following terms:
- Website User is not eligible to make any changes to the content downloaded (or printed), which includes omitting conditions, trademarks and copyright signs from Website content;
- Website content can only be used for informative purposes;
- Website content may be viewed, copied, printed and published only with the Platform’s written agreement; no copy of the Website’s content or its fragment may be published without according copyright information;
- It is prohibited to use any of this Website’s content for illegal, libellous, inappropriate or blackmailing purposes.
All brand names, trademarks, logos, headlines, phrases, expressions, templates, etc. are considered copyright-protected information of the Platform (or legally used by the Platform in case of the third party’s ownership). These trademarks can all be marked with the according symbol (®, ™, ©, other) that acknowledge trademark ownership. Any unauthorised downloading, publishing, copying and altering of this information along with the abovementioned trademark signs may lead to legal prosecution.
2. Restriction of Use
- not to transfer or otherwise make Platform Services available to any third party;
- not to provide any service derived from the Platform Services without prior written permission from the authorised Platform representatives;
3. Applicable laws and dispute resolution
Use of this Website is governed by the laws of the England and Wales. All disputes concerning this Website Policy are being settled by the courts of the England.
Feel free to e-mail all your questions, comments and queries to our support team: firstname.lastname@example.org